Sumol Summer Fest – Future + Sustainable
A comitment with the future
We are a unique festival and we state our environmental concern with sustainability policiesIn 2016 edition:
In 2016 edition:
• We measured our carbon footprint so that we can compensate for it
• We measured our water footprint and reduced water consumption
• We raised awareness to waste and recycling and distributed recycling trashbags
• We made an eco activity to incite the recycling of cups
• We protected the natural cliffs from possible aggressions caused by the festival
• We spread our environmental and social compromises
Zero Waste takes the unconsumed food that otherwise would end up in the trash and delivers it to families in need.
Together, we were able to serve 44 meals with the 23kg collected from our food court.